Thursday, August 9, 2012

Better to Be Ambitious Than Ambivalent


I thought of that phrase a while back, and I believe it to be true. Think about it: how would you prefer to be seen? By your…
  • boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse?
  • your children?
  • your employer?
Better to be ambitious than ambivalent - rsmithing
“Better to be ambitious than ambivalent” -Richard Smith aka rsmithing
This may not be true for 100% of all situations ever, and you could make an argument for  strategic ambivalence sometimes. But I say this is generally good advice. And it’s got a nice ring to it. Above is a graphic I made with my phone to illustrate. Feel free to share this on Twitter.
What do you think? Have you had any epiphanies lately? What are your thoughts on ambition vs. ambivalence? What are some of your favorite quotes? Let us hear from you in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment