Sunday, May 6, 2012

Single Image Sundays: High Five, Spider Style (colorfully)


Click to see the montage using this image at Flickr.
Click to see the montage using this image at Flickr.
Here’s a macro shot I did a few days ago of a spider hanging out between a couple of bushes in my yard. I’m using a grayscale version in a montage that’s going to be part of a series later on, but just for fun I mixed it up with some color filters inPhotoforge 2 using the in-app Pop Cam pak (well worth the purchase). It’s like having Hipstamatic effects you can apply at will to existing photos. I also used the forever-awesome Photojojo macro lens.
Thanks for taking a look – what do you think? Are spiders too creepy no matter what, or does some colorful editing add to their interest? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment